You can modify a scheduled export by following these steps:
- Search for the report which you’ve exported and that you’d like to modify in the “Exports” list
- Click the checkbox to the left of the export name. This should highlight the entire row yellow
- Then click on the “Actions” button to the right of the search bar above the table
- On the drop down menu that appears, click on “Edit Export”
- The Export configuration screen should now appear for you to make any changes
- Click the purple “Save” button to save the changes
If you’ve made a recent modification to the source report for the export, and would like the exported data to update as well, you can select “Resume data export” in step 4 above. Once you see “Completed” as the value in the “Status” column, this means your exported data has successfully updated.