The Sona Growth Platform is a customer data platform which allows you to ingest, combine and transform growth marketing data and to bring that data into the go-to-market tools that your sales and marketing teams already utilize. Using the Sona Growth Platform integration with Metabase, you will be able to automatically generate data pulls from the platform to blend with other data sources, build reports and charts, and analyze marketing performance.
Integrate Metabase and Sona to Build a Customer Data Platform
To integrate the Sona Growth Platform and Metabase:
- Make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on both your Sona and Metabase accounts.
- Starting from the left sidebar, click on Connectors -> Pink + button -> Metabase
- In the next screen, enter your Metabase email account and then enter your password to authenticate your connection.
- Click "Save" to save the integration between Metabase and Sona.
Import a Metabase card
To import a Metabase card, first ensure that you've setup a connection to Metabase with your Sona account. This will be required in the "Identity" field of the setup below. Once imported, you will be able to use this report for creating reports and building charts and dashboards.
- Starting from the left sidebar, click on Metabase.
- Click on "Actions" and select "Import Metabase" from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Import Metabase" screen that appears, select and define the following:
- Identity - this is the email address associated with your Metabase account, select it from the drop-down menu
- Name - enter a name for this report
- Card id - enter the value of the card id from Metabase
- Description - optional