Exporting Reports to Google Sheets
Exporting Reports to Google Spreadsheets
Exporting your report(s) to Google Sheet will enable your data to automatically update from our platform to your Sheet. In order to utilize this feature, you will need to have done the following:
- Built the derived and/or blended report(s) on our platform
- Shared your blank Google Sheet with the email address associated with your platform account
After you have done so, follow these instructions to export a report:
- Open the derived or blended report on our platform you’d like to export
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the pink “Refresh” button in the top right corner
- Select “Export to Google Spreadsheets” from the drop down menu
In the “Export Data” window that appears, select the following:
- Identity: Select the email address shared with the Google Sheet
- Spreadsheet ID: Copy the alpha-numeric string from the Google Sheet URL and paste it into this field
- Sheet Name: Copy the Google Sheet tab name and paste it into this field
- Data Range: Enter the starting cell of the data from the Google Sheet and the right column of the data
- Sync Time: Select the time you would like the data to refresh. By default the set time will be the current time of creation. We recommend setting this time to a few minutes after the current time so you can confirm the data export works.
- Sync Frequency: Select how often you would like the data to be updated in the Google Sheet from the drop down menu.
- Incremental: Check mark this field if you would like only new entries to be added to the Google Sheet rather than re-writing the data with every refresh.
- Click the purple “Save” button to save the export.
- Now reference your blank Google Sheet. At the sync time you defined above, you should see the data from the report generated into the Sheet.