Tracking Setup: Advanced
Please reference the Tracking Setup: Overview to setup the tracking settings first.
After you have successfully applied your configuration setup, select “Advanced setup” if you want to capture data for the following use cases. A pink outline should appear around the “Basic setup” box
- Form submissions - This implementation will allow our platform to collect the data your leads submit directly on our platform. To get started, you will need to copy and paste a tracking code directly on the page. The additional tracking code will vary depending on the form type (embedded or pop-up).
- Facebook conversions - This implementation will allow our platform to track the conversions you’re already sending to Facebook for better targeting, allowing you to dig deeper into the data and better optimize campaigns.
- To get started, first copy and paste the base code in the <head> section of every page you want to track.
- Then, find your Facebook tracking pixel on the page.
- Copy and paste the tracking code below the Facebook pixel code and replace the name of the event.
- In the light purple section at the bottom of the “Basic setup” page, add the URL’s of your pages into the “Check tracking code install” box and click “Check code.” Repeat this step for every page. You should see a “Success” message after clicking “Check code”.
- Image pixel - This implementation will allow our platform to